Orientation Week for NEW Students: September 13th – 17th
Monday, September 20th:
- College and International High School Completion (IHSC) CLASSES BEGIN
- Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) PLACEMENT TESTING:
New IESL students meet in Woodway 202, at 10:00 A.M.
Tuesday, September 21st:
- IESL Registration New & returning IESL students meet in Woodway 202 on Sept. 21st for IESL registration: IESL Levels 1, 2, & 3: 10:00 AM / IESL Levels 4 and 5: 1:00 PM.
Wednesday, September 22nd: IESL Classes Begin!
Thursday, September 23rd: Late Registration Begins for College Students. Online registration is no longer available after September 23rd. Special permission from the instructor is required to add any classes.
September 25th: Last day for 100% refund
- Registration deadline for Fall Quarter 2010 (College and IHSC). College and IHSC students must be enrolled in at least 12 credits by Oct. 1st
- A Late Add Petition is required to add any class after Oct. 1st, and a fee will be charged for each class. (Except late starting classes.) Visit the Enrollment Services website for information about Late Add Petitions.
- If you drop / withdraw from a class after Oct. 1st, you will receive a “W” on your transcript. (To protect your IMMIGRATION status, international students must talk with an ISS advisor before dropping below 12 credits for ANY reason.)
- Graduation Application Due! If you plan to graduate Fall Quarter 2010, you must apply for graduation by Oct. 1st.
Friday, October 8th: Non-Instructional Day, NO CLASSES, College Open
Monday, October 11th: Last day for 50% refund
Thursday, October 14th: Internal Application Meeting #1
Monday, November 1st: University Transfer Fair
Thursday, November 4th: Internal Application Meeting # 2
Monday, November 15th, Winter Quarter 2011 REGISTRATION begins!
Thursday, November 25th and Friday November 26th: Thanksgiving Holiday, NO CLASSES, college closed
Thursday, December 9th: Last day of Fall Quarter 2010
Thursday, December 16th: Grades available to students online
Week of December 20th to December 24th: Winter Break, college closed
Friday, December 31st: New Year’s Day Holiday, college closed