Messages from International High School Advisors:
- Academic Policy Did you receive our recent email about academic policies for high school students at EdCC? If not, please email us today at InternationalHS@edcc.edu. You are responsible for observing all the student behavior and attendance requirements and academic policies. As of this quarter, you must have a final grade of at least 1.0 to be given high school credit for a class.
- Transcripts Thank you to the many new students who have already brought us transcripts from their previous high school(s). Remember, official transcripts translated into English are required of all high school students. No transcripts, no graduation.
- Preparing for the SAT test. You can get an official SAT practice question sent to your Inbox each day. Go to the following link to sign up: http://sat.collegeboard.com/ practice/sat-question-of-the-day
Reminder for Fall Quarter 2010: Make an educational planning appointment with your high school advisors: Starting October 15. You must turn in transcripts before you can make an appointment.
Reminders for Winter Quarter 2011:
- You should return to Edmonds no later than Sunday, Jan. 02
- If you miss the first day of class, you may be dropped by the instructor.
Watch for our next issue of the IHS Newsletter when our own International HS journalists will take over. If you have any topics or submissions for the next newsletter email us!
Contact your advisor! As your high school advisors, we welcome you to send us questions at InternationalHS@edcc.edu