Going home for the winter break?
Remember to get a travel signature on your I-20 before you go!
- You must have a recent signature on page three of your I-20 in order to reenter the US if you go home for the winter break. Bring your I-20 and passport to ISS to see an advisor during drop-in advising hours (see hours below). You do not need an appointment with an ISS advisor to request a travel signature.
- Visa renewal support letters may take up to one week to process. If you need to renew your visa while home, please be sure to come to ISS to complete a letter request.
- Winter Quarter 2011 begins January 3, 2011. You should plan to return from the break before January 3rd so that you do not miss the first day of class.
- Quarter Off? If you plan to take a quarter off in your home country, be sure to come to ISS to complete a Status Report form and provide a copy of your plane ticket.
- Vacation Quarter? If you have completed 3 quarters studying full time, you may be eligible for a vacation quarter. You must come to ISS to complete a Status Report form requesting a vacation quarter.
ISS Advising Hours
Drop-In Advising (no appointment needed):
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM
Wednesday 3:30 PM to 4:40 PM
Need to talk with an ISS Advisor? ISS Advisors are available by appointment. Please come to ISS, North Duplex (the yellow buildings!) or call 425-640-1518 to schedule an appointment.
** HOLIDAY CLOSURES **
DECEMBER 20-24, 31