Winter Quarter 2011 Important Dates
Monday January 3:
- College and High School classes begin
- Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) placement testing: New IESL students meet in Woodway 202, at 10:00 A.M.
Tuesday January 4: IESL Registration. New & returning IESL students meet in Woodway 202 for IESL registration: IESL Levels 1, 2, & 3: 10:00 AM / IESL Levels 4 and 5: 1:00 PM.
Wednesday January 5:
- IESL classes begin
- Late registration begins (college). Online registration is no longer available after January 6. Special permission from the instructor is required to add any classes.
Saturday January 8: Last day for 100% refund (no refunds for IESL classes)
Friday January 14:
- Registration deadline for Fall Quarter 2010 (College and IHSC). College and IHSC students must be enrolled in at least 12 credits.
- A Late Add Petition is required to add (or re-add if dropped) any class after January 14, and a fee will be charged for each class. (Except late starting classes.) Visit the Enrollment Services website for information about Late Add Petitions.
- If you drop / withdraw from a class after January 14, you will receive a “W” on your transcript. To protect your IMMIGRATION status, international students must talk with an ISS advisor before dropping below 12 credits for ANY reason.
- Graduation Application Due! If you plan to graduate Fall Quarter 2010, you must apply for graduation by January 14.
Monday January 17: Martin Luther King Jr. Day – HOLIDAY – college closed, no classes
Monday January 24: Last day for 50% refund (no refunds for IESL)
Monday January 31: University Transfer Fair! Brier and Snoqualmie lobbies, 2-4PM
Thursday February 3: 1st Internal Application Meeting (for level 5 IESL students starting college or high school spring 2011)
Friday February 18:
- Last day to withdraw from a class. You will receive a “W” on your transcript. College students must talk with an ISS advisor before dropping below 12 credits for any reason.
- Last day to change credit/audit status – instructor signature required. Caution! College students must talk with an ISS advisor before auditing a class if it will result in less than 12 credits earned.
Monday February 21: President’s Day – HOLIDAY – college closed, no classes
Thursday, February 24: Spring Quarter 2011 online registration begins!
Thursday, March 3: 2nd Internal Application Meeting (for level 5 IESL students starting college or high school spring 2011)
Friday March 18: Last Day of Winter Quarter 2011