Plan your Spring Quarter 2011 class schedule TODAY!
Most continuing college level students will be able to register for classes during during OPEN ENROLLMENT, starting March 2nd. If you are a continuing student, you may be able to register earlier. Log in online to look up your registration time.
When choosing your classes, remember these important tips and special reminders for INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
- International students must take at least 12 credits to stay in good immigration status.
- International students must take at least 7 credits in class or hybrid.
- If Spring Quarter 2011 is your final quarter, remember to apply for graduation
Come to ISS to complete a Status Report form and /or see an advisor if you plan to study part time (take less than 12 credits). You need approval to study part time (or not study for one quarter) for the following reasons:
- Graduation quarter. If you need less than 12 credits to graduate. Remember, you cannot take all online classes during your final quarter.
- Vacation Quarter. If you have studied at least 3 quarters, and you plan to study full time during summer, you may be eligible for a vacation quarter.
- Going home for one quarter. If you plan to go home for one quarter, please see ISS to complete a Status Report form and submit a copy of your plane ticket.
- Come to ISS if you have questions about registration.
- Academic and Faculty advisors in Enrollment Services can also help you plan your classes.
- Transferring to a university? Come to ISS to make an appointment with Mandy Mino-Cuasay.
- High school students must meet with a high school advisor in MUK 403 to plan your classes.