International Film Festival: Free!
Join the Black Box Theatre for three days and seven international films. All events are free and open to the public!
Wednesday, May 4
- 12:30-2:30 p.m., Hula Girls, Japanese
- 6:30-8:30 p.m., The Road Home, Chinese
Thursday, May 5
- 12 p.m., lecture Film Critic: Robert Horton, “Comparisons of Genres by Culture”
- 12:30-2:30 p.m., Je crois que je l’aime, French
- 4-6 p.m., The Legend of the Mountain Man, ASL
- 6:30-8:30 p.m., The Prince of the Streets, Arabic
Friday, May 6
- 12:30-2:30 p.m, Was Tun Wenn’s Brennt?, German
- 6:30-8:30 p.m., Volver, Spanish
For more information: http://www.theatreedmonds.org/events.html