Winter 2012 Grades /
ISS Advising During Spring Break
Dear EdCC International Students,
ISS would like to inform EdCC international students of the following important dates, end of the quarter reminders, and special ISS Advisor availability during the spring break.
- March 19th: last day of Winter Quarter 2012
- Week of March 19th to 23rd : the ISS office will be open regular business hours. Please see an advisor during the week of March 19th to 23rd if you need help with registration, transfer, immigration, or other issues.
- Check your grades online on March 26th: Winter Quarter 2012 Grades Available to Students Online March 26th
It is important to check your Winter Quarter 2012 grades as soon as they are available on March 26th. If you have questions or concerns about your academic status, or if you may be on academic probation, you should contact an ISS advisor as soon as possible.
ISS Advisors will have limited availability for continuing students due to orientation and assisting new students.
Please note the following Drop-In Hours for quick questions about grades, probation, next quarter classes (i.e. adding/dropping), or other quick questions (5 minutes or less), on March 27th, 28th and 29th.
March 27th, 28th & 29th
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Drop-In Advising (quick questions, 5 minutes or less)
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
For other advising issues during March 26th to March 30th, such as university transfer or OPT employment, please contact the ISS office to schedule an appointment for the second week of the spring quarter.
- Unofficial Transcripts/Grades
- Web Resources for EdCC Students
- Student PIN Change
- Welcome Orientation Week Schedule
University of Washington, Bothell
Autumn Quarter 2012
Priority Application Deadline: April 1st
A message to EdCC international students from UW Bothell International Admissions:
- Students may apply here.
- International students may direct any questions about UW Bothell admissions to email@example.com
- Check the website for more information: http://www.uwb.edu/admissions/international
Did you know that Edmonds Community College sends ALL IMPORTANT INFORMATION to your EdMail account?
Starting Fall 2011 your EdMail account replaced your personal email account for all communication from EdCC regarding enrollment, classes, messages from cashiers, teachers etc.
You are responsible for communication sent to your EdMail account.
If you still want to use your personal email, you can FORWARD messages from your EdMail account to your personal account.
For detailed information about how to set up your account, change your pin and login to your account, see here: