TUITION DUE DATES
SUMMER AND FALL 2012
ATTENTION INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS!
COLLEGE AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS:
SUMMER QUARTER TUITION
All tuition and fees are due no later than 7 calendar days from the first day that you register for classes OR by the first day of the quarter, whichever comes first. Adding, dropping or re-registering does not extend your due date.
Summer Quarter Tuition Deadlines, for example:
|If you register||Tuition is due|
|May 24th||May 31st|
|June 29th||July 2nd (the first day of the quarter)|
Your classes will be dropped if you don’t pay by the due date listed on your registration form and you will need to re-register. However, your tuition will be due immediately after you re-register.
FALL QUARTER TUITION
If you register early, tuition is due at the time of registration. You must pay no later than AUGUST 23rd or your classes will be dropped. Please make plans to pay tuition before you leave on vacation.
How to Pay:
- Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office
- Send a wire transfer from your home country. See here for wire transfer information: http://www.edcc.edu/International/How%20to%20Apply/
- Pay via the internet: http://www.edcc.edu/tuition/_payment.php
The Cashier’s Office does accept credit card payments on the phone. If you have any questions about tuition payment, please come to the ISS office.
INTENSIVE ESL STUDENTS:
SUMMER AND FALL QUARTER TUITION FOR IESL STUDENTS
- Summer quarter: Registration for IESL classes is on Tuesday, July 3rd. All tuition and fees for IESL students are due on Friday, July 6th.
- Fall quarter: Registration for IESL classes is on Tuesday, September 25th. All tuition and fees for IESL students are due on Friday, September 28th.