ISS Scholarships for International Students
AVAILABLE FOR FALL QUARTER 2012
ISS Scholarships Update
In recent changes to our scholarship awards and procedures, International Student Services is proud to announce that we have doubled the number of students who can receive scholarships! We continue to offer three different types of scholarships so all international students have a chance to apply.
ISS Scholarships Applications
Please download the application by clicking on the scholarship below. Carefully read the rules and requirements before turning in an application.
- New & Transfer-In College or High School Student Scholarship ($500)
- College or High School Merit Scholarship ($300)
- Intensive ESL to College Scholarship ($300)
Multiple awards are available for each scholarship.
Fall Quarter- 2012 ISS Scholarship Application Submission Process:
There are three ways students can submit Fall ISS Scholarship Application Documents:
1. Scan and email all documents to the Scholarship email address: email@example.com
2. In-Person to the International Student Services Office (ISS), North Duplex
3. By Mail to:
International Student Services
20000 68th Avenue West
Lynnwood, Washington 98036
Fall Applications are due in the ISS office (N Duplex) on October 26th, 2012, no later than 5:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
See the ISS website for more information: