Fall Quarter Tuition
REMEMBER: Your enrollment in classes is not complete until payment has been made. Classes will be dropped by the Enrollment Services Office if payment is not received on or before the due date.
Information from Enrollment Services and International Student Services
*If you registered early (before Aug 23rd) for FALL QUARTER, tuition is due now.
Your enrollment in classes is not complete until payment has been made. Classes will be dropped by the Enrollment Services Office if payment is not received on or before the due date.
- Tuition and fees are due no later than seven calendar days from the first day you register for classes, OR by the first day of the quarter; whichever comes first.
- Adding, dropping, or re-registering for classes, does not extend or reset your due date.
- If you add classes after your original due date, and your tuition increases, it will be due immediately.
- If registration occurs on or after the first day of the quarter, tuition is due immediately.
Remember that if your classes are dropped you will need to re-add them, and some classes may become full. There is no guarantee you will be able to re-add the same classes. We strongly recommend to pay tuition on time to avoid being dropped from classes.
How to Pay:
- By telephone 425-640-1563 (with Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
- Pay in person on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall (using credit card, check, or cash). A drop-box is also available in the inner lobby of Lynnwood Hall.
- Send a wire transfer. See here for wire transfer information: http://www.edcc.edu/International/How%20to%20Apply/
- Pay via the internet using your student ID and pin: http://www.edcc.edu/tuition/_payment.php
- By mailing a check or money order with your student ID number, to:
Edmonds Community College
20000 68th Ave West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Make sure you mail your check in plenty of time for it to be received by the college on or before your due date.
If you have any questions about tuition payment, please come to the ISS office.