INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE STUDENTS
· Is Fall 2012 your first quarter in EAP class?
· Have you made an appointment with an ISS Advisor?
- Required advising appointments for international students (F-1 visa students) enrolled in:
- First quarter in an EAP class.
- Including new students and internal applicants (finished Intensive ESL and started College)*
- Students who have not met with an ISS Advisor in the ISS Office (by appointment).
* Not including High School students (International High School Completion or EdCap), or non-native English speaking immigrants, refugees, and US citizens.
How to make an appointment with an Advisor in the ISS Office:
1. Call (425) 640-1518, or go to the ISS office, North or South Duplex
2. Ask to make your “Initial Advising Appointment”
We hope to see you soon!
Writing a Personal Statement
for University Transfer
Date: Thursday October 25th
Time: 4 – 5 PM
Where: Woodway 105
Workshop attendance is required for continued assistance with reviewing your personal statement. Do not miss this opportunity to get the help you need!
Questions? Please contact ISS in the North or South Duplex! Phone: (425) 640-1518. We hope to see you there!