INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE STUDENTS
· Is Fall 2012 your first quarter in EAP class?
· Have you made an appointment with an ISS Advisor?
- Required advising appointments for international students (F-1 visa students) enrolled in:
- First quarter in an EAP class.
- Including new students and internal applicants (finished Intensive ESL and started College)*
- Students who have not met with an ISS Advisor in the ISS Office (by appointment).
* Not including High School students (International High School Completion or EdCap), or non-native English speaking immigrants, refugees, and US citizens.
How to make an appointment with an Advisor in the ISS Office:
1. Call (425) 640-1518, or go to the ISS office, North or South Duplex
2. Ask to make your “Initial Advising Appointment”
We hope to see you soon!