ISS Online Forms: Letter Requests, Vacations, Going Home


Address Change Form for International Students

Invitation Letter Request Form: Support letters for your visitors to the US.

Letter Request Form:

  • Confirmation
  • Canada Visa
  • Visa Renewal
  • WA ID / Driver’s License (Note: If you already have a US Social Security Number, you do not need a letter from ISS)
  • OPT-SSN# *Must have OPT approval and give ISS a copy of EAD card.
  • SSN for on-campus job *Must submit job offer letter to ISS for processing.

Student Status Report Form

  • IESL Student: vacation request or going home (all quarters including summer)
    • Vacation in the U.S. (any quarter)
    • Going home for one quarter (any quarter)
    • Going home for more than one quarter
  • College and High School students:
    • Going Home (College and HS) Fall, Winter or Spring
    • Graduating
    • Concurrent Enrollment (College only)


1. ISS Blog:

2. EdCC Website:

Thank you for using the ISS online forms!



Working While Studying: How to Get a Job on Campus

workingWorking While Studying: working

How to get a job on campus

Friday Apr 19 2013, 12-1 pm, MLT 0219 12-1 pm

Do you want to earn extra money while studying at Edmonds? F-1 students are allowed to work up to 19 hours a week on campus. Learn about the rules and regulations of working on campus, and get tips on how to get a job.

  • Who: F-1 students who want to work on campus
  • What: Learn how to find a job on campus
  • Where: Mountlake Terrace Hall Room 219
  • When: Friday Apr 19 2013, 12-1 pm

College Success Workshop Wednesday 4/17

college sucessCollege Success New Picture (83)

Workshop for International Students

  • choosing a major 
  • following program planning sheets 
  • general university transfer information
  • tips for academic success
  • steps to graduate

Open to all international students!

Wednesday, April 17th 2013 

4:00 pm to 5:30 pm

Mountlake Terrace (MLT), Room 224