Deadline for submissions: May 31st. Entries that are submitted after the contest period will be disqualified.
· Review all contest rules and eligibility requirements.
· Create an original video, 5 minutes or less in high-resolution format.
· Submit video on a DVD, CD, USB or via email to Marla Tembreull, email@example.com, International Student Services, Pilchuck Building (formerly South Duplex).
· All submissions must have a student’s name, SID number, email and phone number.
· Contest participants must showcase the suggested topics below:
· Videos should tell a story, be educational and promote Edmonds CC’s programs and services for international students.
· Why do international students choose Edmonds Community College?
· What do international students like about Edmonds Community College?
· What is the typical education plan for international students?
· How do international students combine classes, clubs, athletics and involvement in our local community?
· Videos may be no longer than five (5) minutes in length and produced in a high-resolution format.
· Only one video may be submitted per student.
· Only currently enrolled students at Edmonds Community College may participate in contest.
· Winners must provide all original video files.
· All testimonials must be accompanied by a Promotion Release Form (can be obtained at ISS, Marketing Office, Pilchuck Building).
· All videos submitted will be considered for public viewing.
· The video must be your own original creation and must not infringe on any third party copyright or license rights. Video must not contain any obscene language, clothing, music or lyrics.
Contest winner will have their video placed onto the Edmonds Community College, International Student Services website and will be promoted worldwide. Plus $100 gift certificate to the Edmonds CC Bookstore.