December 30th, 2013 – January 3rd, 2014
Welcome new international students to Edmonds Community College!
Orientation for new international students begins at 8 AM, December 30th in Woodway Hall, 202
Please bring with you all of these items:
- local U.S. address
Click below to view and download calendars and a campus map:
Hello Students! Are you planning to travel home or to another country (for example Canada) during this winter break?
Remember these important travel tips!
It is important to hand-carry (instead of packing in checked luggage) the following documents:
- Valid passport with valid student visa (F or M)
- Signed Form I-20
- Proof of financial support
- ISS phone #: (425) 640-1518
Also consider bringing the following:
- Transcript copy
- Proof of registration for next quarter
- Tuition payment receipt
- Proof of paying the I-901 Student and Exchange Visitor Information System (SEVIS) fee
- *NEW* students should carry the EdCC acceptance letter
Also remember these important upcoming dates:
ISS Office Closure Friday Dec 6th:
2pm to 4pm
This is a friendly notice of planned closure of the International Student Services offices in Glacier and Pilchuck buildings on Friday, December 6th from 2pm to 4pm.
The ISS office will be OPEN Friday December 6th:
9 am – 2 pm & 4pm – 5 pm.