Free Tax Preparation for International Students!
Did you work on campus or off-campus on OPT (Optional Practical Training) last year? If so, you are required to file a tax return form with the Internal Revenue Service.
- March 7th (Friday), 2pm -5:30pm
- March 14th (Friday), 2pm -5:30pm
Where? Mountlake Terrace Hall 212
What to bring?
- A copy of last year’s tax return (if available)
- Social Security cards (for all family members)
- W-2 forms
- Completed Nonresident Alien Intake and Interview Sheet. Intake forms are also available in the ISS office.
What can you expect?
- Have your taxes prepared by tax specialists
- Get your general questions answered about tax returns
If you have any questions, please contact Jeff Mathews at: email@example.com