MEDICAL INSURANCE ID CARDS
Did you know you can get your medical insurance ID card online?
To get your health benefits, you MUST show the card when you visit the doctor.
Here are instructions on how to get the card online:
- Please go to this website: http://www.lewermark.com/edmondscc/
- Click on Student Login for ID Card
- Login: Input your Student ID # 958-
- Password: Input your Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy)
- Click on drop down list- “Start Here”
- Select Online ID Card and print it
Note: please know that you may be asked to pay a $20 co-pay for a visit to a clinic, and $100 for emergency room visit. This is your responsibility. Do not pay an additional charge until the bill goes to the insurance company, after that you may have some additional charges.
Daylight Savings This Sunday March 8th March 5, 2015
This Sunday, March 8th
Daylight Saving Time Begins!
Don’t forget to:
Set your clock forward
Or you will be late for class on Monday .
… a friendly reminder from the ISS office!
International Mentor or Resident Assistant Positions March 3, 2015
Hello EdCC students!
Are you interested in applying for a position as an International Mentor or Resident Assistant? Want to know more information before you decide? Good news! There are two Information Sessions this week:
- Thursday, March 5th at 5:00pm in the Rainier Place Community Room
- Friday, March 6th, at 1:00pm in the RP Community Room
At these sessions, you can get more information on what the positions are, ask questions of current staff members and their supervisors, and pick up an application or job description. All applications are due April 17th!
–If you have any questions about IM’s, contact Jeremy at email@example.com.
–Questions about RA’s contact me (Erin) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
These positions help build a welcoming and fun community here at EdCC, and we want you to be a part of it! Hope to see you there!