ISS IS NOW HIRING!
Primary responsibilities will include:
· Assisting the Program Coordinator with the planning, preparation, and execution of the quarterly Welcome Orientation Week (WOW);
· Developing quarterly programming by planning and implementing a range of activities that promote cross cultural understanding and interaction among international and domestic students;
· Creating promotional materials for Welcome Orientation Week and a quarterly activity calendar
· Assisting in training international assistants for Welcome Orientation Week;
· Reserving rooms for meetings and events;
· Attending meetings as needed with other student programmers on campus;
· Performing other duties related to the objectives listed above as assigned by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
· Experienced in program and activities planning
· Demonstrated leadership abilities, organizational skills and attention to details
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel with an interest in design
· Strong English speaking/listening and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated
· Available to work for one academic year, including quarter breaks (Summer 2015 – Spring 2016).
NUMBER OF HOURS: Up to 19 hrs/per week
RATE OF PAY: $10. This is a part-time, hourly student position.
Please submit the following to the ISS Office, Glacier Building:
· A current resume with any job or volunteer experience.
· A cover letter describing how your past experiences have helped you develop skills that are relevant to the position as well as how you have been involved on campus (ISS activities, clubs, etc).
· Unofficial Transcript.
· Letter of Recommendation (Optional).
If you have any questions, please email Daniel at firstname.lastname@example.org.