Are you planning to GO HOME or take a VACATION quarter this SUMMER?
- College and High School students do not need to report to ISS plans to go home or take a vacation quarter for summer.
- College and high school students should remember to: REGISTER & PAY for Fall Quarter 2015. Registration begins May 26th. Sign in to find your registration appointment time, or or check assigned registration times for more information. Note: First tuition deadline for Fall quarter is August 19. See: Tuition Payment Deadlines and Options
- Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) students must submit a STUDENT STATUS REPORT to report plans to go home or request approval for a vacation quarter (any quarter).
- IESL student eligibility for vacation in the US: you must have completed three full time quarters (fall 2014, winter 2015, spring 2015) AND plan to return for fall 2015. You MUST request a vacation and get approval before summer quarter.
- IESL students may go home any quarter, it is not necessary to finish 3 full time quarters. You must submit a STUDENT STATUS REPORT + COPY OF PLANE TICKET, and plan to be outside the US for 60 or more days.
- IESL pre-registration information will be given in class.
Don’t forget to get your I-20 signed before you travel! Visit the ISS office today!
Questions? Visit the ISS office!
ISS Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM
Drop-in Advising (quick questions) 9:30-10:30 (except Wed) and 3:30-4:30
To schedule appointments, stop by or call (425) 640 – 1518