Income Tax Workshop for International Students

Do you have a job on campus or are you doing OPT?

Did you earn money in the U.S. in 2015?

If you earned money in 2015, you must FILE YOUR INCOME TAXES by the April 18th deadline!

Income Tax Workshop for International Students

indexTuesday, April 12th
3:30 – 5:00

Lynnwood Hall Room 303

Please bring your PASSPORT, VISA and all W-2 Forms you received from your employers to this workshop.

The Income Tax Workshop will start on time at 3:30!  Please don’t be late!

Questions?  Please come to ISS.

Travel through Canada – important update!

Are you flying through Canada to go home? 

If so, this information is important!


Starting March 15th, 2016, visa exempt travelers from certain countries are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) BEFORE landing in Canada by plane.


Find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa


What is an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)?

Are you traveling to Canada by land (car, bus, train) or sea (boat)?

If you are from a country that is exempt from getting a travel visa, you do NOT need to have an eTA to enter Canada. However, you should always check if you are from a country that is required to apply for a travel visa to enter Canada. You can find out from here: