University Transfer Fair ~ Wednesday October 26th October 18, 2016
Registration Reminder and Online Class Limit March 7, 2016
Dear College Students,
ISS would like to remind you that in order to maintain your F-1 immigration status you must study full time every quarter.
FULL TIME = 12 CREDITS
Minimum 7 credits in class/hybrid
Online classes limit: if you take 12 credits, only 5 credits can be online.
If you are graduating, you CANNOT take all online classes.
Please do not wait to contact an advisor if you have any questions about the full time requirement or online class restriction. If you do not meet the above requirements and you need to add additional classes you must do so as soon as possible. Class space is limited, and many classes will become full. Remember that it is your responsibility to register full time and maintain your immigration status. ISS Advisors are available to assist you!
ISS Drop-in Advising Hours: 10:30-11:30am (except Wed), and 3:30-4:30pm M-F
ISS Advising Appointments: (425) 640-1518
Summer Quarter Reminders May 22, 2015
Are you planning to GO HOME or take a VACATION quarter this SUMMER?
- College and High School students do not need to report to ISS plans to go home or take a vacation quarter for summer.
- College and high school students should remember to: REGISTER & PAY for Fall Quarter 2015. Registration begins May 26th. Sign in to find your registration appointment time, or or check assigned registration times for more information. Note: First tuition deadline for Fall quarter is August 19. See: Tuition Payment Deadlines and Options
- Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) students must submit a STUDENT STATUS REPORT to report plans to go home or request approval for a vacation quarter (any quarter).
- IESL student eligibility for vacation in the US: you must have completed three full time quarters (fall 2014, winter 2015, spring 2015) AND plan to return for fall 2015. You MUST request a vacation and get approval before summer quarter.
- IESL students may go home any quarter, it is not necessary to finish 3 full time quarters. You must submit a STUDENT STATUS REPORT + COPY OF PLANE TICKET, and plan to be outside the US for 60 or more days.
- IESL pre-registration information will be given in class.
Don’t forget to get your I-20 signed before you travel! Visit the ISS office today!
Questions? Visit the ISS office!
ISS Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM
Drop-in Advising (quick questions) 9:30-10:30 (except Wed) and 3:30-4:30
To schedule appointments, stop by or call (425) 640 – 1518
Registration reminders and NEW rules for vacation quarters February 19, 2015
Registration for spring quarter begins Feb. 24th. Click here to check your registration time.
Remember these important reminders:
- To maintain F-1 status, you must take at least 12 credits every quarter
- Online classes limit: you must take at least 7 credits on campus or hybrid.
Important: NEW rules for vacation quarters!:
- Starting spring 2015, all college and high school students are required to study full time fall, winter and spring quarters.
- Summer is the only vacation quarter. You cannot take spring as a vacation.
If you will go home for one or more quarters, please submit a Student Status Report form online. Remember to check with an ISS Advisor before making plans to take a quarter off.
Questions? Please visit the ISS office.