International High School Completion Fall 2017 Newsletter October 9, 2017
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE:
TOEFL Test on EdCC Campus Fall 2017 October 5, 2017
Institutional TOEFL TEST
FALL 2017 SCHEDULE
REGISTRATION DEADLINE ——-TEST DATE AND DAY
Friday Oct. 06, 2017 ————- Friday Oct. 27, 2017
Friday Oct. 20, 2017 ————- Friday Nov. 17, 2017
All institutional TOEFL Tests are scheduled from 1:30 P.M. until 4:40 P.M. in the Testing and Assessment Services office, located in Mountlake Terrace Hall 152. Get the college map.
TOEFL (ITP) Test
The Testing and Assessment Services administers the Institutional TOEFL (ITP) used for entrance at Edmonds Community College only.
For information on the International TOEFL (IBT) please visit the Educational Testing Service Network.
Testing Fee is $55 – Non-refundable if registration occurs AFTER the deadline date. Students must come to the Testing and Assessment Services to register for the TOEFL and pick up an admission form booklet.
Test results are available the following Wednesday morning and will be posted outside the Testing and Assessment Services.
University Transfer Fair ~ Wednesday October 26th October 18, 2016
Summer Quarter Reminders May 22, 2015
Are you planning to GO HOME or take a VACATION quarter this SUMMER?
- College and High School students do not need to report to ISS plans to go home or take a vacation quarter for summer.
- College and high school students should remember to: REGISTER & PAY for Fall Quarter 2015. Registration begins May 26th. Sign in to find your registration appointment time, or or check assigned registration times for more information. Note: First tuition deadline for Fall quarter is August 19. See: Tuition Payment Deadlines and Options
- Intensive English as a Second Language (IESL) students must submit a STUDENT STATUS REPORT to report plans to go home or request approval for a vacation quarter (any quarter).
- IESL student eligibility for vacation in the US: you must have completed three full time quarters (fall 2014, winter 2015, spring 2015) AND plan to return for fall 2015. You MUST request a vacation and get approval before summer quarter.
- IESL students may go home any quarter, it is not necessary to finish 3 full time quarters. You must submit a STUDENT STATUS REPORT + COPY OF PLANE TICKET, and plan to be outside the US for 60 or more days.
- IESL pre-registration information will be given in class.
Don’t forget to get your I-20 signed before you travel! Visit the ISS office today!
Questions? Visit the ISS office!
ISS Hours: Mon-Fri 9AM – 5PM
Drop-in Advising (quick questions) 9:30-10:30 (except Wed) and 3:30-4:30
To schedule appointments, stop by or call (425) 640 – 1518