Travel through Canada – important update!

Are you flying through Canada to go home? 

If so, this information is important!


Starting March 15th, 2016, visa exempt travelers from certain countries are expected to have an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) BEFORE landing in Canada by plane.


Find out if you need an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) or a visitor visa


What is an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA)?

Are you traveling to Canada by land (car, bus, train) or sea (boat)?

If you are from a country that is exempt from getting a travel visa, you do NOT need to have an eTA to enter Canada. However, you should always check if you are from a country that is required to apply for a travel visa to enter Canada. You can find out from here:


Get your I-20 signed before winter break!

Traveling during winter break?


Get your I-20 signed before you go home or travel after

Fall Quarter!

 Bring your passport and I-20 to ISS, anytime, no appointment necessary.

ISS Hours:

Monday – Friday


 Closed for lunch daily, 12:00-1:30pm