International High School Completion Fall 2017 Newsletter October 9, 2017
CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO VIEW THE:
Registration reminders and NEW rules for vacation quarters February 19, 2015
Registration for spring quarter begins Feb. 24th. Click here to check your registration time.
Remember these important reminders:
- To maintain F-1 status, you must take at least 12 credits every quarter
- Online classes limit: you must take at least 7 credits on campus or hybrid.
Important: NEW rules for vacation quarters!:
- Starting spring 2015, all college and high school students are required to study full time fall, winter and spring quarters.
- Summer is the only vacation quarter. You cannot take spring as a vacation.
If you will go home for one or more quarters, please submit a Student Status Report form online. Remember to check with an ISS Advisor before making plans to take a quarter off.
Questions? Please visit the ISS office.
Winter 2012 Grades & ISS Advising During Spring Break March 16, 2012
Winter 2012 Grades /
ISS Advising During Spring Break
Dear EdCC International Students,
ISS would like to inform EdCC international students of the following important dates, end of the quarter reminders, and special ISS Advisor availability during the spring break.
- March 19th: last day of Winter Quarter 2012
- Week of March 19th to 23rd : the ISS office will be open regular business hours. Please see an advisor during the week of March 19th to 23rd if you need help with registration, transfer, immigration, or other issues.
- Check your grades online on March 26th: Winter Quarter 2012 Grades Available to Students Online March 26th
It is important to check your Winter Quarter 2012 grades as soon as they are available on March 26th. If you have questions or concerns about your academic status, or if you may be on academic probation, you should contact an ISS advisor as soon as possible.
ISS Advisors will have limited availability for continuing students due to orientation and assisting new students.
Please note the following Drop-In Hours for quick questions about grades, probation, next quarter classes (i.e. adding/dropping), or other quick questions (5 minutes or less), on March 27th, 28th and 29th.
March 27th, 28th & 29th
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Drop-In Advising (quick questions, 5 minutes or less)
10:00 AM to 11:00 AM
For other advising issues during March 26th to March 30th, such as university transfer or OPT employment, please contact the ISS office to schedule an appointment for the second week of the spring quarter.
- Unofficial Transcripts/Grades
- Web Resources for EdCC Students
- Student PIN Change
- Welcome Orientation Week Schedule