Spring Quarter 2012 Schedule Available – Plan Your Classes! February 13, 2012
Plan Your Classes
Spring Quarter 2012
TO VIEW THE SPRING 2012 SCHEDULE:
- The Spring Quarter 2012 class schedule is available online
- Now is the time to start planning the classes you will take, DO NOT WAIT to plan your classes.
- Spring Quarter 2012 registration begins February 27, 2012
- College students can make an appointment in Lynnwood Hall to see an Academic / Faculty Advisor for assistance with class selection. You can also see an ISS advisor; please come to the North Duplex to make an appointment.
- High school students will meet with a High School Advisor in Mukilteo hall to plan classes.
- Level 5 IESL students: remember to take your placement tests before February 27th! Come to ISS if you do not have your test ticket.
Winter Quarter 2012 Scholarships December 6, 2011
Accepting Scholarship Applications
12/16/2011 – 1/13/2012
Information on the website and to download an application:
- New & Transfer-In College or High School Student Scholarship ($500)
- College or High School Merit Scholarship ($300)
- Intensive ESL to College Scholarship ($300)
Please do not turn in an application until after 12/16/2011. If you are a continuing student, you must include your Fall 2011 grades in your transcripts. (1) Download the application; (2) carefully read the requirements on page 1; (3) fill out the application on page 2; (4) attach your unofficial transcripts and Winter 2012 schedule; (5) fax, hand in your application to ISS; or you can scan and email the documents to: email@example.com.
*The Edmonds CC Scholarship Committee is made up of three college staff members, who have kindly volunteered their time to review scholarship applications. The committee will change members every quarter. The ISS office will facilitate all communication in order to preserve the anonymity of the committee.
IESL Level 5 to College Registration Meeting Nov 30th! November 22, 2011
Intensive English Level 5 Students
Starting College or HS
College Registration Meeting:
Wednesday, November 30th, 4PM
Mountlake Terrace (MLT) 210
You must attend this meeting in order to register for classes for Winter Quarter 2012. You will not register by individual appointment. Bring your English and/or math test results to this meeting.
High school students must make an appointment with a high school advisor in MUK 403 after taking the English and/or math test. Please bring your high school transcripts and test results to the appointment.
If you have any questions please come to the ISS office.
IESL to College Fall 2011 and *New* Testing Center Hours July 20, 2011
Attention level 5 Intensive English (IESL) students:
If you plan to start the College or High School Completion program Fall 2011 you must take placement tests for English and math.
Get your test tickets!
Friday, July 22nd
Snoqualmie Hall 213
*NEW* Testing Center Hours
THE EDCC TESTING CENTER HAS CHANGED ITS HOURS:
Monday & Tuesday
9 am until 6 pm
10 am until 8 pm
9 am until 8 pm
9 am until 12 Noon