Personal Statement Workshop – TODAY! April 24, 2017
WILL YOU WRITE A PERSONAL STATEMENT FOR A UNIVERSITY APPLICATION IN THE FUTURE?
Personal Statement Workshop
TODAY, Monday, April 24th 4:30
Snoqualmie Hall room 308
Many universities require a personal statement, or essay, when you apply for admission. Examples include:
University of Washington (all campuses), University of California (all campuses)
This workshop will include tips and suggestions to make your personal statement stand out and impress universities!
It is NOT TOO EARLY to start preparing for your university transfer!!!
New Transfer Application Deadline For University Of California! November 8, 2016
UC Application Deadline Extended for Transfer Students
Transfer applicants (90 or more transfer credits at time of transfer) now have more time to apply! UC is doing all that it can to reach its goal of one new transfer student for every two new freshmen. While the priority deadline is still November 30, UC announced last week that transfer applicants will have until January 3, 2017 to submit their applications for admission. This extension does not apply to freshman applicants. For more information please click the link below.
As a reminder, it is always best for you to communicate directly with universities to which you plan to apply. Also, please visit each university website and carefully review all application and admissions processes and requirements!
University of California Admission Updates June 8, 2016
UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA ADMISSION UPDATES
FOR STUDENTS ADMITTED FALL 2016
Below is important information from the UC admission website.
If you have questions about this, please communicate with your UC campus directly.
- Students admitted for Fall 2016 must submit final, official high school and college/university transcripts by July 1.
- Students admitted for Fall 2016 who receive grades lower than 2.0 for the last term of enrollment must immediately contact the admissions office at the campus they will be attending to learn if the poor grade will impact the offer of admission.
- Students are advised to inform the UC admissions office of final grades in all courses to show a balanced perspective of the academic accomplishments for the term.
University Transfer Fair ~ Monday October 28th ~ Brier and SQL October 25, 2013
International University Transfer Fair
October 28, 2013,
Brier and SQL Lobbies
- Arizona State University
- Baylor University
- Bentley University
- Cal Poly Pomona
- California State University (CSU) Long Beach
- California State University (CSU) Northridge
- California State University (CSU) San Marcos
- Central Washington University
- Drexel University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
- Iowa State University
- Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School
- Johnson and Wales University
- Minnesota State University (MSU) Mankato
- Minnesota State University (MSU) Moorhead
- Northern Arizona University
- Oregon State University
- Purdue University
- Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT)
- Roger Williams University
- San Diego State University
- San Francisco State University (SFSU)
- Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD)
- Seattle University
- Southern New Hampshire University
- State University of New York (SUNY) Brockport
- State University of New York (SUNY) Buffalo
- State University of New York (SUNY) Stony Brook
- The Evergreen State College
- University of Alaska
- University of California (UC) Berkeley
- University of California (UC) Davis
- University of California (UC) Irvine
- University of California (UC) Riverside
- University of California (UC) San Diego
- University of California (UC) Santa Barbara
- University of Hawaii
- University of Idaho
- University of Maine
- University of Montana
- University of Nevada Las Vegas
- University of North Texas
- University of Colorado (CU) Boulder
- University of Colorado (CU) Colorado Springs
- University of Oregon
- University of Washington Bothell
- University of Washington Seattle
- University of Washington Tacoma
- Washington State University
- Western Washington University
The International University Transfer Fair is sponsored by the International Student Services Office
All are welcome!